In honor of my 21st birthday, I have 21 reasons why I am SMILING today!
- I woke up in Maine
- It is the prettiest day ever in Maine
- I have the best internship
- At said internship I am exposed to incredible designers and madly motivated working creatives
- Where I have made the best friends. hint hint… Natalie of Chick Matter
- I have an incredibly thoughtful mother who is on her way home from yoga with an iced almond chai and a gluten free scone
- Getting a new camera for my 21st and I am SO excited to integrate that in the blog
- Speaking of blogging, I promise I am going to be cranking out posts for the rest of the summer
- GET EXCITED for the future of Hanny Bee… I am PUMPED and you will be too in like a weekish
- Ah New York. I have a big bedroom where I can be really messy. Do you want to see my place?
- I have found a home at an amazing church in the city. Isn’t that nice? Thank you, Hillsong
- “Yas” has a whole new meaning -> W A T C H this
- and more YAS
- Did I mention I turned 21?!?! It is pretty exciting.
- Summer stripes
- Summer flowers
- Uhm HAPPY 4th!!! I do not know what to wear, but that is okay because I have lots of stripes on hand! duh. P.S. Keep scrolling for some 4th inspo
- The PUGS are in Maine finally!! Love them.
- The ocean is calling my name. Calling, not yelling. So I am going to rest poolside and listen to the waves crashing #ballin
- I am so blessed, and so thankful. THANK YOU for the birthday wishes. I am so undeservingly loved! Love you all. xo
“Welcome to my house party” ^
Photographed at Folly Beach, South Carolina | | by Current Visuals
Follow the summer journey on my instagram MUAH muah Xo
Some weekend inspo below: HAPPY 4th!!