There is no better night to shine than New Year’s Eve! A little sparkle and shine neva killed nobody my loves! These glamorous steps will give you the most amazing entrance to 2015. Let go of the old, and embrace that brilliantly decorated evening that is New Year’s Eve.
Five steps to outshine 2014 for the most memorable event of the y e a r:
- Start With a BANG-Push Pop Confetti…as wonderful as it sounds.
- Flash Tats– 2014’s oddest jewelry trend. I don’t know about you, but I am lathering up in metallic tats
- Celebratory Banner via A Field Journal
- Pumpin up the jams in P u m p s: Sam Edelman Heels, Steve Madden Heel, Marc by Marc Jacobs
- The D R E S S: Parker Dress in Ivory, Kate Spade, Bec & Bridge, Urban Renewal, Silence + Noise Sequin Pant
ohmagah glittering things happening here.
Pictures by Ruut DeMeo